CAPTIVE AGENT OR INDEPENDENT AGENT
One Company Guy Multiple Company Guy
No Choices With Choices
There is a Difference:
When it comes to choosing an insurance agent, there is a difference. Insurance is an important safety net for your family, your home and your business. Make sure your choice can provide you with the protection, cost savings, and service you deserve.
Two types of agents:
1) Captive Agents - Agents that work for one specific insurance company and can only offer you coverage from that company.
2) Independent Agents - Agents that work for you, by offering you insurance from a number of different insurance carriers. We search for the best combination of coverage, service and price based on your needs.
Benefits of choosing an Independent agent:
From service to competitive pricing, there are many benefits to choosing an independent agent. Your independent insurance agent;
1) A licensed professional
2) Can provide you with competitive pricing because we can access coverage from more than one company.
3) Is not beholden to one insurance company so you won't need to change agencies as your insurance needs change.
4) Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook by finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
5) Offers one stop shopping for a full range of insurance products, including homeowners, renters, auto, boat, and business coverage.
So ask yourself this:
If your agent only sells for ONE company, are they really YOUR agent?
Call me today, I want to be YOUR independent agent!